This is our Full Service & the most extensive as the bicycle gets stripped down to the frame, to clean, grease and service correctly.
This is recommended for 1-2 yearly intervals if the bike gets used in all weather conditions. It is also ideal if the bike has been stored for long periods, or has just been purchased without knowing it's service history.
- Remove, Clean & Lube Chain
- Replace Gear & Brake Inner Cables
- Adjust Gears & Brakes
- Tighten Shifters & Levers
- Grease & Tighten Headset
- Grease & Tighten Stem, Bars, Post & Saddle
- Grease & Tighten Pedals, Crank & BB
- Remove Wheels & True
- Check & Adjust Tyre Seating & Inflate Tubes
- Full Clean & Detail to Finish off
Prices include oils, lubes & cables, but do not include any other parts.
This service includes the wheels to be trued off the bike, although if this cannot be completed successfully, I will notify you. This could be due to wheels being to bad for truing, due to the rim being damaged or nipples & spokes being seized.