- Adjusting Mechanical / Hydraulic Brakes
Prices include oils & lubes, but do not include parts or bleeding.
BLEED HYDRAULIC BRAKES
- Remove Pads & Wheels to avoid contamination
- Check Brake Pads / Rotors for Wear / Damage
- Cleanout existing Brake Fluid in the bleeding process
- Bleed Brakes / Adjust to suit
- Re-fit Pads
- Flush / Clean any residual fluid from Levers & Calipers
Pricing is per end & includes either Dot or Mineral Brake Fluid.
Brake pads may not rectify squealing, rotors should be replaced as well.
Brake pads / rotors can be added as required at an extra cost.