DT SWISS X 1900 SPLINE 25 WHEELSET
DT SWISS WHEELS
Performance is the part of your energy that is brought to the road and that part is pretty big with DT Swiss Performance wheels. Just what you need when you are leading your buddies up epic mountain roads or when making the decisive move on the days last descent.
X 1900 SPLINE 25
Cross country is moving in a new direction: gnarly single-track up- and downhills. The X 1900 SPLINE 25 is your license to speed on these kinds of trails. The 25 mm rim width provides cross country tires with the support they need to be ready to attack at any time. The X 1900 SPLINE offers everything you need on the trail: from precision CNC-machined straightpull hubs through to high-end spokes and a rim profile that has proven its quality at World Cup events.
- Material : Aluminium
- Rim Type: Clincher
- Rim Outer Width: 29mm
- Rim Inner Width: 25mm
- Front Hub Type: DT 370 15 mm Thru axle 100mm or 110mm
- Rear Hub Type: DT 370 12 mm Thru axle 142mm or 148mm
- Freehub: Shimano Alu/Steel (ASS) or Sram XD with 3 pawl Ratchet
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock hidden aluminum
- Spokes: DT champion® straightpull
- Disc: Center Lock with 6 Bolt adapter
- Weight: 1758g Pair
All Mountain Bike wheels listed are 29" with some Standard and or Boost options. So if you require 27.5" or for some reason you require one Standard and one Boost wheel, please email us first, as these can be ordered to suit.