The original Flux helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller for over a decade. 12 years later, we bring you new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned 2018 Flux Helmet. With innovative materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, all new 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor and MIPS. The all-new Flux redefines open face mtb helmets for the aggressive trail riders of today.
FOX FLUX 2.0 MIPS 2018
- MIPS™ impact protection system reduced rotational forces in a crash
- X-Static® liner inhibits the growth of bacteria, eliminating human-based odors
- Fidlock® Snap magnetic buckle provides quick entry and exit with maximum security
- Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption
- Internal cage provides additional strength
- 300-degree retention system provides full wrap for premium fit and comfort
- Large retention dial for one-handed, on trail adjustment with or without gloves
- Increased coverage for aggressive all mountain/trail riding
- Fixed anchor Y-strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit
- 14 Big Bore vents provide superior airflow
- Full range adjustment visor
In store real soon.