FRAME / FORK / BIKE BUILDS
RIGID / SUSPENSION FORK REMOVAL / INSTALLATION
So, you have yourself a different fork ?
You might be swapping your hero rigid to a suspended unit, or the other way
You might have bought yourself a new suspended unit and require it to be fitted correctly, well what ever you are doing we can help.
- Rigid to Rigid
- Cro-mo / Alloy to Carbon
- Rigid to Suspension
- Suspension to Rigid
- Old Suspension to New Suspension
- New Suspension to Old Suspension
This service includes re-greasing the headset, removing & re-fitting brakes etc.
So if you've got yourself some new / better parts and need it put together, or if you've got yourself a new / better frame and require the parts tranfered across, or any other reason, we can help you build it up.
- Complete builds or re-builds, using your parts or ours
DEPARTMENT STORE BUILDS / CHECK OVERS
So if you've purchased yourself a nice shiny department store bike (usually in a box) & are not sure how it goes together safely, or if you've had a go at putting it together yourself & it doesn't look right, or doesn't work correctly, we can help. Most of the bikes that have come in boxes still require a fair bit of putting together and adjusting, although the usually the box states it's pretty easy.
- Department Store builds or check overs (partly assembled or boxed)
- All care will be taken in assembly.
- Building the bike out of the box requires more time and we have to dispose of the box and packaging correctly, so the cost is adjusted.
- Some department store bikes require extra adjusting due to the quality of the parts used to keep the price low.
TRAVEL PREP SERVICE
- Placement of bicycle safely in a travel case or cardboard box
- Placement of parts & accessories in case or box where required
- Please note that all care will be taken while providing this service
- Any marks, scratches or damage should be noted before we start
- Please mention any issues when you bring in the bike
- The box will be left opened for your inspection