FUJI BREVET 2.3 WOMEN'S DISC ROAD BIKE 2017
FUJI BREVET 2.3 WOMEN'S DISC ROAD BIKE 2018
Brevet (cycling), a long-distance bicycle ride with check-point controls.
Even the roughest road will feel like freshly paved asphalt on the new Brevet. VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration and allows women riders to ride longer and feel less fatigue. Women's specific endurance geometry and touch points produces a sleek, lightweight and fast machine that will make you want to go those extra miles.
- C5 carbon frame with VRTech (Vibration Reduction Technology) reduces road vibration by 24.6% compared to a frame without VRTech
- FC-440 full carbon fork with VRTech and 100x12mm thru-axle
- Hidden fender eyelets on fork
- 142x12mm convertible rear thru-axle
- Wave seatstays disrupt and diffuse road vibration
- Endurance geometry with a taller headtube and longer chainstays
- Integrated chainstay protector
- Flat mount disc brakes
- Unique tube diameters and carbon layups for each size frame produces a consistent ride quality across the full size range
- Oval Concepts Bars, Stem & Seat Post
- Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Vera Corsa Wheelset with Formula hubs
- Vittoria Zaffiro tyres
- 19.34 lbs. / 8.76 kg.
XXS (44cm), XS (47cm), S (50cm), M (53cm)
BIKES ARE PICKUP IN STORE ONLY - NO DELIVERY OPTION