This was previously our Full Service & due to it's extensiveness our least popular.
This is recommended for yearly intervals if the bike gets used in all weather conditions & commuting. It is also ideal if the bike has been stored for long periods without use, as it's virtually a complete strip down & re-build.
- Remove, Clean & Lube Chain
- Replace Gear & Brake Inner Cables
- Adjust Gears & Brakes
- Tighten Shifters & Levers
- Grease & Tighten Headset
- Grease & Tighten Stem, Bars, Post & Saddle
- Grease & Tighten Pedals, Crank & BB
- Remove Wheels & True
- Check & Adjust Tyre Seating & Inflate Tubes
- Full Clean & Detail to Finish off
Prices include oils, lubes & cables, but do not include any other parts.
This service includes the wheels to be trued off the bike, although if this cannot be completed successfully, I will notify you. This could be due to wheels being to bad for truing, due to the rim being damaged or nipples & spokes being seized.