This is our Full Service & the most extensive as the bicycle gets stripped down to the frame to clean, lube, grease and service correctly.
This is recommended for 1-2 yearly intervals if the bike gets used in all weather conditions. It is also ideal if the bike has been stored for long periods, or has just been purchased without knowing it's service history.
- Remove Inner Cables
- Remove Groupset & Wheels
- Remove Stem, Bars, Fork & Headset
- Clean Frame, Fork & all Parts
- Grease Headset & Refit Fork, Stem & Bars
- Grease & Refit Groupset
- True Wheels where possible
- Check & Adjust Tyre Seating & Inflate Tubes
- Final Hand Clean & Detail
- Prices include Muc-Off oils, lubes & gear inner cables.
- This does not include any other parts.
- All parts are removed off the bike.
This is a good time on road bikes to replace worn or stinky bar tape.
This service includes the wheels to be trued off the bike if required, although if this cannot be completed successfully, I will notify you. This could be due to the wheels being too bad for truing, either rim being damaged or nipples seized.
These Services do not include e-bikes !