HARO MIRRA PRO TRIBUTE BMX BIKE 2019
About the Dave Mirra Tribute Bike
There are no two ways about it: Dave Mirra was the spark that revitalized Haro in the mid 1990s. Gone were the days of Bob Haro and Ron Wilkerson behind the brand's direction -- it was now Dave Mirra and Ryan Nyquist designing complete bikes that were affordable, high quality and available worldwide to a new legion of BMX fans. A few years later, the X Games hit, and suddenly, Dave Mirra's signature Haro was on every TV screen of an ESPN subscriber, and demand for his signature bikes and components sky rocketed. Mirra remained an esteemed member of the Haro team through the end of 2006, and then started his own brand, Mirraco, for the remainder of his BMX career. But the majority of Mirra's accomplishments at the top of the sport were done on a signature Haro, and it's where most of us remember him best. Now, to honor Dave Mirra, Haro is releasing a tribute Dave Mirra bike, with a bulk of the sales proceeds going directly to the Mirra family. It is but one more way for BMX to continually honor the life, legacy and greatness of Dave Mirra, and all that he gave to his family, friends and BMX as a whole. And it's proof positive that the memory of Dave Mirra will remain with all of us for a long time to come.
- 100% chromoly Mirra Tribute frame with integrated head tube, pierced top tube, wishbone seat stays, MID BB shell and 20.5" or 21" top tube length
- 100% chromoly fork with internal threaded 1 piece CNC steer tube, tapered legs and 5mm dropouts
- 100% chromoly bars 8.75" with Haro Lineage Hevron CNC alloy top load stem
- Haro 1978 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 175mm cranks with Haro Radiation 28T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB
- Fully sealed wheels with Haro Sata double-wall alloy rims, Lineage high flange alloy shell sealed hubs with 14mm rear axle and 9t driver
- Haro La Mesa tires 2.4" front and rear
- Haro "Mirra saddle" padded Pivotal seat with alloy Pivotal post
- Haro 1978 plastic pedals
- Haro Team flangeless grips
- Dia-Compe "Hombre" 990 rear brakes with Tech-77 lever
Complete Bike Pickup / Delivery
Please note that all bikes are pickup in-store only, with no delivery options.
We can, box it up for you to organize pickup / delivery from in-store.
Once the order is received, we will contact you when bike is ready.
The box and all original packaging has been kept.