HYDRAULIC BRAKE CABLE SERVICE
BRAKE CABLE SERVICE
- Adjust brakes
- Check Brake Pads for Wear / Damage
- Replace Hydraulic Brake Cables & Bleed Brake
- Remove Pads & Wheels to avoid contamination
- Check Brake Pads / Rotors for Wear / Damage
- Flush out existing Brake Fluid in the bleeding process
- Bleed Brakes / Adjust to suit
- Re-fit Pads
- Flush / Clean any residual fluid from Levers & Calipers
- Pricing is per end & includes either Dot or Mineral Brake Fluid.
- Brake pads may not rectify squealing, so rotors should be replaced as well.
- Brake pads / rotors can be added as required at an extra cost.
These do not include e-bikes !