LIMAR AIR SPEED ROAD HELMET
LIMAR AIR SPEED HELMET
Limar helmets have been one of the leaders in innovative designs, with varying levels of lightness and protection for the style of helmet required.
The Air Speed was developed in collaboration with the Astana Pro Team, it was the best at an average speed of 40 km / h, during the comparative tests carried out in the Magny-Cours wind tunnel in France. Twelve air vents and three longitudinal ducts that channel the outflow of hot air flow and speed it, allowing a better and immediate internal cooling, to keep the head cool throughout the duration of the performance. Its aerodynamic and compact design, with an attractive shape and tapered lines make it a helmet to be used even in everyday outings.
- Monoshell In-mould technolgy
- AirFit-System with height adjustment and webbing connection
- 12 air vents, 3 longitudinal inner air flow channels
- Antibacterial & washable pads
- Medium (54-57) 240g, Large (57-61) 270g
Please note that these SPECIAL PRICES will last until in-store stock run out !!!!!