MACNA ARMOUR SHOULDER PROTECTOR
Macna have been a premium motorcycle apparel manufacturer since 1991 and are one of Europes leaders in technical innovation and product development. Featuring a broad range of jackets, pants, gloves, safety protectors and casual wear to suit all riding genres.
Macna is a major sponsor of top level international road racers including Jordi Torres, Lorenzo Savadori, John McPhee, Andrea Locatelli, Leandro Mercado, Marco Ramirez, Alessandro Zaccone, Aaron Palanco, Loran Faber and our very own Troy Bayliss. This commitment to racing helps drive innovation and technical advance. From the race tracks of the world to a road near you, Macna has you covered.
- NEW FOR 2021 and designed exclusively by Macna
- Italian made ETVE (Expanded Thermoplastic Vulcanized Elastomer) construction
- Ventilated, soft and highly flexible with extreme impact protection
- Manufactured to Meet or exceed CE Level 1 Safety Standard EN1621-1-2012
- REACH compliant for chemical stability and personal safety
- Odour free
- Will fit all Macna Jackets from 2020 >
NOTE ? CE Level 2 armour is slightly thicker and heavier and is designed for more extreme usage such as leather race suits.
*R.I.S.C. = Riders Impact Safety Concept