O'NEAL 50 YEARS FASTER
In the early 1960’s Jim O’Neal was a young teenager living in the foothills outside of Los Angeles, California. Jim’s early passion for riding motorcycles quickly became an obsession and in 1961 the 15 year old borrowed a friends ‘57 Frances Barnett to race Rough Scrambles in Acton, California. Soon enough, the young man was hooked on racing, taking his bike out across the golden state.
A few years later the Europeans traveled to the US to race against the Top American racers at the famed Corriganville Movie Ranch (Hopetown) near Jim’s home. As racing progressed Jim realized the need for better parts, apparel and accessories to withstand the demands of what would become American Motocross, and soon after, an American Company was born, O'Neal.
- For dirt and freestyle riders
- Slim enough to be worn under jersey
- Sweat absorbing and breathable material
- Made from viscoelastic foam
- Plastic cap inside
- Abrasion resistant Kevlar at critical areas
- Velcro straps for size adjustment
- Two Sizes Available - Adult Large & X-Large