O'NEAL 50 YEARS FASTER
In the early 1960’s Jim O’Neal was a young teenager living in the foothills outside of Los Angeles, California. Jim’s early passion for riding motorcycles quickly became an obsession and in 1961 the 15 year old borrowed a friends ‘57 Frances Barnett to race Rough Scrambles in Acton, California. Soon enough, the young man was hooked on racing, taking his bike out across the golden state.
A few years later the Europeans traveled to the US to race against the Top American racers at the famed Corriganville Movie Ranch (Hopetown) near Jim’s home. As racing progressed Jim realized the need for better parts, apparel and accessories to withstand the demands of what would become American Motocross, and soon after, an American Company was born, O'Neal.
The Mayhem glove is the lightest of all the O’Neal gloves! This resilient glove allows for easy mobility in all types of riding and features an ultra flexible, formed palm for a long-lasting precision fit that comes in a variety of graphics.
- Silicone printing on palms and fingertips for improved grip and braking control
- Long lasting and flexible material for the perfect fit
- Lightweight design with bold, non-fade graphics
- Seamless rollover fingertips
- Synthetic leather palm with double layer thumb reinforcement
- Hook and loop adjustable wrist closure