PARK TOOL PORTABLE REPAIR STAND
PARK TOOL PRS-25
- The Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23–76mm)
- 360° infinite position clamp rotation
- The clamp jaws are nominally 2.75 inches (7cm) wide
- Quickly and easily folds down to 47"
- Clamping height adjusts up to 60"
- Hexatude hex-shaped aluminum tubing ensures low flex and no rotation
- Aluminum leg straps ensure all parts slide, fold and unfold together
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 45" (92 cm x 92 cm x 115 cm)
- Weighs just 13 lbs. (6 kg)
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-25 is 100 lbs. (45kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.
PARK TOOL PRS-22.2
- Constructed of anodized 6063 T6 aloy and composites (12.5lbs, 5.67kg)
- Adjustable BB height of 30" to 45" / 76cm to 114cm
- 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to all sides of the bike
- Customizable bottom bracket supports a wide variety of BB shells
- Main beam is adjustable fore and aft to customize balance points
NOTE: The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-22.2 is 60 lbs. (27 kg). This assumes the weight is centered over the legs.