PIRELLI ANGEL GT II ROAD TYRES
Founded in 1872, Pirelli is among the largest global tyre makers, and focuses its business on the high end, premium product segment where it is a world leader. Present in over 160 countries, Pirelli has 22 manufacturing sites and employs approximately 38,000 people around the world. It has successfully been competing in motorsports since 1907 and has a long history of outstanding success in a range of racing disciplines, from Road to Off-Road.
- The evolution of the PIRELLI ANGEL™ GT further develops the PIRELLI Gran Turismo concept
- Top handling in line with Pirelli DNA added onto a new reference for mileage in Sport Touring tyres segment
- Outstanding wet behaviour also thanks to a new innovative tread design coming from PIRELLI DIABLO™ racing tyres for wet conditions
- A product that makes the difference when it comes to how electronic rider aids interact with the riding experience
- Dual Compound layout on rears
- 120/70ZR17 (58W) TL
- 160/60ZR17 (69W) TL
- 170/60ZR17 (72W) TL
- 180/55ZR17 (73W) TL
- 190/50ZR17 (73W) TL
- 190/55ZR17 (75W) TL
Angel GT's are still available at a lower price point.