PIRELLI DIABLO SUPERCORSA SC ROAD TYRES
Founded in 1872, Pirelli is among the largest global tyre makers, and focuses its business on the high end, premium product segment where it is a world leader. Present in over 160 countries, Pirelli has 22 manufacturing sites and employs approximately 38,000 people around the world. It has successfully been competing in motorsports since 1907 and has a long history of outstanding success in a range of racing disciplines, from Road to Off-Road.
WORLD-CLASS REFERENCE IN STREET LEGAL ROAD RACE TYRES
- World Supersport developed DOT racing tyre
- High performance polymers providing high mechanical stability and top class performance throughout the race
- DOT street legal tread pattern with shoulder areas designed to maximise contact patch dimension
- 120/70ZR17 (58W) TL SC1
- 120/70ZR17 (58W) TL SC2
- 180/55ZR17 (73W) TL SC1
- 180/60ZR17 (75W) TL SC2
- 190/55ZR17 (75W) TL SC2 (sold out)
- 200/55ZR17 (78W) TL SC1
- 120/70ZR17 (58W) TL SC1 V3
- 120/70ZR17 (58W) TL SC2 V3
- 180/55ZR17 (73W) TL SC2 V3
- 180/60ZR17 (75W) TL SC1 V3
- 180/60ZR17 (75W) TL SC2 V3
- 190/55ZR17 (75W) TL SC2 V3
- 200/55ZR17 (78W) TL SC2 V3
- 200/55ZR17 (80W) TL SC1 V3 (low stock)
NOTES ON FRONTS
SC1 is the softest compound, developed for low temperatures and medium-severe circuits: it maximises tread contact and delivers the most feeling.
SC2 is the most suitable for heavy braking and for riders with an aggressive riding style. It provides a stiff and compact tread, delivering high stability, consistency and precision when both riding upright and leaning.
NOTES ON REARS
- SC1 offers a medium-softness compound delivering outstanding versatility with performance. It's the most suitable solution when the tarmac is abrasive or when operating temperature cannot be granted constantly due to cold weather.
- SC2 is advisable where the tarmac is extremely abrasiveor when weather is quite cold. Thanks to its characteristics, the medium compound delivers excellent resistance to both cold tearing and wear. SC2 is the most used compound where an outstanding performance consistency is required, especially during cold abrasive conditions.