RADIO ASURA 26" DIRT JUMP BIKE 2020
RADIO ASURA 26" BIKE
With Dirt Jump and Mountain Bikes firmly in our roots from day one, get ready for RADIO BIKES to surge into the MTB world this year with a brand-new collection of bikes, frames and aftermarket parts.
With a steadily growing team of dirt jumpers and slope style riders around the world now behind the brand, and plenty more products in development, we couldn’t be more excited to see RADIO grow into the MTB seen in 2020 and beyond…
The ASURA features a lightweight but tough chromoly/steel frame, along with a 100mm travel fork and stacked list of RADIO, RST and TEKTRO components that make a fun and exciting 26” machine which you won’t be able to put down.
Ready for dirt, street, skate parks and pump tracks.
- FRAME crmo top tube & down tube, 1020 hi-ten
- FORK RST “DIRT RA” 100mm travel
- HANDLEBAR RADIO “ASURA” bar, 6061-T6 alloy, 31.8mm
- GRIPS RADIO “FREQUENCY XL” grips, flangeless
- STEM RADIO “ASURA” front load stem, alloy, 40mm reach
- HEADSET FSA “NO.28” a-headset
- BRAKE LEVER TEKTRO “RS-360A”, front & rear
- BRAKE TEKTRO “ARIES” mechanical disc brake, 160mm rotor, front & rear
- CRANK RADIO “PRO” tubular 3pc crank crmo, 170mm, 8 spline
- BB Mid size, press fit, sealed bearing
- PEDALS RADIO “SLIM” Nylon Fibreglass Pedals
- CHAIN SALT “AM” Z1 type chain
- SPROCKET RADIO “ROOKIE” steel, 30t
- DRIVER ATA 10T crmo freewheel
- FRONT HUB RADIO “ROOKIE-DJ” disc hub, alloy, loose, 3/8″ crmo axle, 32h
- REAR HUB RADIO “ROOKIE-DJ” disc hub, alloy, sealed, 3/8″ crmo axle, 32h
- FRONT RIM RADIO “DB32” rim, double wall
- REAR RIM RADIO “DB32” rim, double wall
- SEAT RADIO “DJ” medium padded combo seat
- SEAT POST Alloy
- SEAT CLAMP RADIO “SLIM” alloy seat clamp
- TIRES KENDA “SMALL BLOCK EIGHT” tires, 2.1″ front, 1.95″ rear
Please note that these are mostly brand new models for Radio Bikes and have just arrived Down Under. Once you have added to the cart and completed payment, we will notify you when it is available for pickup. There is no delivery options for these, although we can re-box it for you to organise the delivery.