RK CHAINS 525SO
Since the RK Takasago Company first began production of chains for motorbikes as far back as 1953 the name RK has been synonymous with quality.
RK Takasago chain has also been researching and developing high performance sealed-ring chains for use on modern motorcycles for over thirty years.
- Supplied with a Rivet Type Joining Link.
- Constructed from high carbon alloy steel for strength and durability.
- O'ring sealed for internal lubrication to deliver smooth power transmission.
- At operating temperature and speed, almost zero chain link drag is evident.
- A specialized RK Chain Tool set is available to allow correct rivet link installation.
- Note: Read rear of chain box for Installation, Maintenance and Lubrication instructions.
- 112 Links
It is extremely important to maintain your chain correctly to achieve the maximum life expectancy of your roller type drive chain. No matter what brand or type of chain you purchase, it will not last if it is incorrectly maintained.