SE BIKES FLOVAL FLYER
On a sunny autumn day in 1970, in a vacant lot in Long Beach, California, a young 14 year old Scot Breithaupt organized the first-ever BMX race. He went on to create the Bicycle United Motocross Society and produced the first California State Champs in 1972. Then in 1977, he founded Scot Enterprises, and soon after, SE Racing was born. The very next year SE produced it’s first-ever bike, and over the next 40 years has continued to produce bikes. The range now consists of race, freestyle and street, with the odd urban single speed fixie bike thrown in for some fun.
Year in and year out, the Floval Flyer is one of the fastest 24" cruisers on the track. This year's bike is built with a lightweight 6066 aluminum frame featuring a super-stiff bi-oval downtube, internally machined integrated head tube and 3D-forged dropouts. And the parts lineup is full of top-notch, name-brand parts: Alienation rims, Promax brakes and levers, Promax Impact stem, Vee Speed Booster tires and an ultra-lightweight Pivotal seat and seatpost. All of this at a featherweight 23.5 pounds!
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube and tapered rear stays for maximum stiffness
- Lightweight Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with tapered legs
- Promax Banger 6061-T6 Alloy CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy crankset equipped with 24mm hollow spindle and sealed external bottom bracket
- SE Pivotal seat and seatpost
- Alienation Deviant and Black Sheep rims built with sealed cassette hubs with lightweight hollow axles
- Vee Tire Co MK3 tires for ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- 23.5 pounds
- Bikes are available to Order, then Pick-up In Store only, so NO Freight Options