SE BIKES PK RIPPER SUPER ELITE
On a sunny autumn day in 1970, in a vacant lot in Long Beach, California, a young 14 year old Scot Breithaupt organized the first-ever BMX race. He went on to create the Bicycle United Motocross Society and produced the first California State Champs in 1972. Then in 1977, he founded Scot Enterprises, and soon after, SE Racing was born. The very next year SE produced it’s first-ever bike, and over the next 40 years has continued to produce bikes. The range now consists of race, freestyle and street, with the odd urban single speed fixie bike thrown in for some fun.
Undoubtedly one of the fastest PK Rippers ever, the PK Ripper Super Elite has more BMX innovations than previously thought possible. The ultra-stiff 6066 aluminum frame comes equipped with features such as a tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts front and rear. The game has changed. Can you keep up?
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm rear dropouts, 1-1/8” – 1.5” tapered head tube, PF30 bottom bracket and built-in chain tensioners
- Lightweight Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs, tapered steerer tube and closed-end 20mm dropouts
- Promax Impact 6061-T6 Alloy CNC stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy crankset equipped with super stiff oversized 30mm hollow spindle and PF30 bottom bracket
- SE Pivotal seat and seatpost
- Alienation Deviant and Black Sheep rims built with sealed cassette hubs equipped with 20mm hollow through-axle on the front and 15mm hollow through-axle on the rear
- Vee Tire Co Speed Booster tires provide ultra-quick cornering and low rolling resistance
- Comes equipped with 3/8”, 15mm and 20mm rear chain tensioner adapter plates
- 21.8 pounds
- Bikes are available to Order, then Pick-up In Store only, so NO Freight Options