SR SUNTOUR AURON 35 SUSPENSION FORK
SR SUNTOUR AURON 35 FORK
Speed, technical terrain and tough climbs, this is what Enduro and modern trail riding is all about.
Floating on a magic carpet is the feeling we’re aiming for. Reducing the impact from the ground into your body is the first step. With the PCS as the foundation and completely new designed shim based high-speed compression and rebound circuits, our new R2C2 cartridge is progress in the right direction with our testing data providing proof. Simple, reliable, durable and easy service performance.
Q-LOC is our patented quick release system for thru axles fully deserving of the name "quick". Q-LOC 2 is the logical evolutionary step, guaranteeing 100% compatibility with all kinds of hub axle designs.
- Travel - 160mm
- Right Side - RC2-PCS
- Left Side - Air spring
- Crown - A6000 series, Forged
- Lower - Magnesium
- Brake - Postmount 180mm Direct
- Steerer tube - 1.5"to1-1/8" tapered (CTS) Alloy
- Weight - starting from 2100g
- Stanchion tube finish - A7000, Hard anodized Black
- Axle - ø15-110 15QLC
- Intended Use - Enduro, Trail