SURLY SINGLEATOR TENSIONER
Surly offers this very cool Singleator, which mounts onto your derailleur hanger and provides a simple, effective, and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack found in vertical dropout single-speed drivetrains.
- Triple-sealed spring, large cog capacity and chain guides
- Do not use with a coaster brake, fixed gear, multi-cog or multi ring drivetrains
- Fully-adjustable chain line
- Stainless steel pivot bushing
- 1/2" x 1/8" & 3/32"
- Campagnolo 10 speed
- Shimano / SRAM 8, 9 &10 speeds
Replacement springs for those Singleators, are available in Two Versions.
- Gold is the Pull Up Version, so it pushes the chain up towards the chain stay.
- Silver is the Push Down Version, so it pushes the chain away from the chain stay.