TIME XPRESSO 4 ROAD PEDALS
Founded in Nevers, France, in 1987, TIME’s clipless pedals system redefined ergo-dynamic compliance for riders by improving lateral and angular float, perfecting their balance between performance and comfort. TIME added mountain bike pedals in 1993. Its road and MTB pedals have been ridden to victory by legends, including Julien Absalon, (FRA), Greg LeMond (USA), Tom Boonen (BEL), Anna van der Breggen (NED), and Miguel Indurain (ESP). SRAM aquired the entire range of road and mtb pedals, cleats, and all related patents of Time Sport in 2021.
The XPRESSO 4 is built for everyday use and features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow, steel axle. A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform, and a carbon blade with three tension settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. The Iclic system requires only a light step to clip-in, making it a very easy pedal to enter.
- Glass-filled construction
- Stainless Steel Plate
- Hollow Steel Axle
- Steel Bearings
- Contact Surface Area 700 mm2
- Pedal Stack Height 13.5mm
- Distance Pedal Spindle / Crank arm 63mm
- Angular Freedom +5° to -5° with free foot cleats, 0° with fixed foot cleats
- Lateral Freedom 2.5 mm with free foot cleats, 0 with the fixed foot cleats
- Release Angle 2.5 mm with free foot cleats, 0 with the fixed foot cleats
- Tension is 3 different settings of the carbon blade
- Weight 230grams