TIME XPRESSO 7 ROAD PEDALS
Founded in Nevers, France, in 1987, TIME’s clipless pedals system redefined ergo-dynamic compliance for riders by improving lateral and angular float, perfecting their balance between performance and comfort. TIME added mountain bike pedals in 1993. Its road and MTB pedals have been ridden to victory by legends, including Julien Absalon, (FRA), Greg LeMond (USA), Tom Boonen (BEL), Anna van der Breggen (NED), and Miguel Indurain (ESP). SRAM aquired the entire range of road and mtb pedals, cleats, and all related patents of Time Sport in 2021.
The XPRESSO 7 is a great value as it is the only pedal in the XPRESSO line to use a carbon body. The hollow steel axle is light and durable at the same time. The Iclic system is pre-opened design, making clipping in super easy. The XPRESSO 7 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height, and an oversized platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort.
- Carbon-filled construction
- Hollow Steel Axle
- Steel Bearings
- Contact Surface Area 700 mm2
- Pedal Stack Height 13.5mm
- Distance Pedal Spindle / Crank arm 53mm
- Angular Freedom +5° to -5° with free foot cleats, 0° with fixed foot cleats
- Lateral Freedom 2.5 mm with free foot cleats, 0 with the fixed foot cleats
- Release Angle 2.5 mm with free foot cleats, 0 with the fixed foot cleats
- Tension is 3 different settings of the carbon blade
- Weight 198grams