VISION TRIMAX REAR HYDRATION SYSTEM
VISION TECH STEM
Since its birth in Kona in the mid ‘90s, Vision has been synonymous with a no-expense spared assault on wind resistance.
Recent years have seen the innovative application of carbon fiber and the creation of special shapes to enhance performance. Vision is the brand to beat, leading the way in time trials and triathlon by creating slippery-fast aero products with proper fit adjustment that allows the rider to push their limits in race conditions. Vision continually refine, test and innovate in the quest for speed, with industry-leading products throughout their range.
Made to fit any type of saddle, the Vision Trimax rear hydration system can suit any need. With the option to mount two extra high grip cages, no rider will go thirsty whether it’s in a race or riding with friends.
- Modular hydration system that fits both traditional and snub-nose saddles
- Multiple mounting points for bottles, CO2, accessories, and tie-straps
- 3-position (40 degrees) saddle rail mounting options
- Bottle cages are mounted for optimized accessibility and ideal aerodynamics
- 5-position (40 degrees) bottle cage tilt adjustability
- Precision-made alloy frame with corrosion-resistant hardware
- Includes Quiver Saddle Mount and two High Grip Cages