This is our Full Service for Road, or Mountain Bikes & is the most extensive of all our services, as the bike gets stripped down to the bare frame, to clean, lube, grease and service correctly. It is also the perfect time to replace those worn out, sticky, or just plain stinky grips or bar tape. We can also add the required suspension service interval to this service.
- Remove Inner Cables
- Remove Groupset & Wheels
- Remove Stem, Bars, Fork & Headset
- Clean Frame, Fork & all Parts
- Grease Headset & Refit Fork, Stem & Bars
- Grease & Refit Groupset
- True Wheels off the bike
- Check & Adjust Tyre Seating & Inflate Tubes
- Hand Clean / Polish to finish off
- Prices include oils, lubes & grease to carry out this service
- Price includes the gear cables
- Price does not include any other parts required
- All parts are removed and cleaned off the bike
- Price does not include eBikes !
This service includes the wheels to be trued off the bike (if required), although if this cannot be completed successfully, I will notify you ASAP. This could be due to the wheels being in too bad a condition for truing, either rim being damaged or nipples seized up.INTERVALS
- Every Year for very high volume mountain bike riding
- Every Two years for high volume road riding
- Every Two-Three years for lower volume riding
No services are carried out on Saturday morning !